I knew that Honest made more than diapers but I did not know just how much more! I was blessed to be invited to their Summer Product Showcase recently and can I say wow? Besides the fact that the products were laid out beautifully there were just so many!
Like I said I knew they did more than diapers but I did not know that they did so much more. I mean they have just about every personal care and home care item you could think of and even some you might not think of. And of course there were diapers. They have the cutest prints available.
Here is a list of some of 5 items that I was completely unaware they had.
- Women’s Hygiene Products – Tampons, Sanitary Napkins, Panty Liners and even Thong Liners!
- Laundry Detergent and Dryer Sheets.
- Vitamins. I tasted one of the gummi vitamin D3 and calcium ones and I kind of wanted to eat the whole jar they tasted so yummy. I would be scared to get JustaBXgirl the kid ones because she just might try to eat the whole jar.
- Bug Spray. This is very much on time since the mosquitoes are already buzzing in NYC
- Fruit & Veggie Wash. This is my favorite thing to use right now. We are constantly eating fruit (and sometimes eating veggies). After seeing that video of the apple with boiling water on Facebook I always worry about how clean I’m getting them by rinsing them off. This puts my mind a lot more at ease.
I could go on and on but let’s put it this way, The Honest Company has something for every room in your house. And for every adventure you might go on this summer. They are also available not only through their subscription services but at Target. And who doesn’t need an excuse to go to Target.