Thanks to Brianne, the lovely mama behind Stroller In The City I was able to attend the ENK Children’s Club. It was so much fun. Not only did I get a sneak peek at some amazing goodies coming out for our little ones, but I was able to connect with some amazing brands and some amazing bloggers.
It was really hard for me to narrow it down to only 5 brands to share with you. These five brands stood out for me because I could definitely see using them with JustaBXgirl.
- Heart Me Jewelry – If you follow me on Instagram then you have seen the bracelet we received from this brand in almost every photo of JustaBXgirl over the past week. They have so many beautiful pieces for the whole family. I love how vibrant the colors are. Don’t tell anyone but I want most of the kids line for myself!
- Shade Critters – If these aren’t the cutest bathing suits I have ever seen. I know, summer is on it’s way out but if you’re like me and JustaBXgirl, that means vacations are right around the corner. These bathing suits are perfect for the urban playground princess. A suit from Shade Critters means she can go to the sprinklers in a bathing suit made just for her! The material from the suits are UPF50+. They also come in styles that are so very cute. While of course these suits can be worn in the pool and at the beach, I think they’re also perfect for a day at a water park or playground sprinklers.
- Lanoosh – Isn’t that a fun word to say? They are a very fun brand. Not only do they have awesome kids clothes, they also even have a mommy and mini line! Is that not just perfect for me and JustaBXgirl? We were given Mommy and Mini bags at the blogger/brand Get To Know You party at the end of the day. We have been using ours everywhere.
- Fasten – I literally gasped when I saw these bathing suits. They are just what every parent needs. You know how you hate having to change your child’s diaper when they’re wet from the pool? Or how difficult it is to get a newly potty trained child to pull off (or on) a wet bathing suit? This brand was made for you (and me). These mothers found a way to make bathroom breaks much easier for children. Sadly, my phone was dead by the time I discovered this AMAZING product so I don’t have photos of my own.
- Frenchie Mini Couture – As soon as we saw this display, Shirley from New Mommy Bliss said the clothes looked just like JustaBXgirl. How could this not make my list when it seems like they design with my little girl in mind? Everything about the line screams fancy and fun (but still functional).
Have you used any of these brands before? Which do you think your little one would love?