This was my first year going to the New York Baby Show and I can’t imagine having a better time. It’s crazy how quickly baby items change. JustaBXgirl was only born three years and so much of what I used seems obsolete or so improved since I had it. Being at the show was enough to make me want to create another baby registry!
Okay, maybe that was exaggerating a little. It did however get me excited that my goddaughter will soon be born and she will get to try out many of the amazing products featured at this year’s show. And I got to check out a few things that JustaBXgirl can still use. Win-win.
Did I mention that I got to hang out in the Mom Trends Blogger’s Lounge and finally meet one of my favorite blogging buddies 3 City Girls?
Thank you so much @momtrends for fueling us for the day with a place to recharge our phones and selves.
Yes, I know you don’t care about how much fun I had. You just want to see what I chose as my favorite products. Without further ado, in no particular order I bring you my Top 5 items from the New York Baby Show:
1. GB Pocket Stroller: If you live in NYC you have probably been coveting this stroller since word of it came out last year. It is now available for sale. It weighs only 9.5 pounds and holds a Guinness World Record as the most compact stroller. This stroller folds up to be smaller than some bags I carry! Don’t believe me? See for yourself.
2. Weleda’s Calendula Line: I’m a sucker for natural products. Especially when it comes to JustaBXgirl. I’ve used Weleda’s products before and were impressed then. Now I love them more. Did you know that not only do they use natural ingredients in their products but they grow those natural ingredients themselves! Yup, they do. Their White Mallow line is also great for Eczema.
3. Bare Bottles: If JustaBXgirl still used a bottle these are the ones I would buy. Where were these three years ago?
4. Chicco Jogger Travel System: Chicco is a trusted line in my family. I was really happy to see a streamlined jogger coming out. It is first being released as a travel system and later as a stand alone stroller. This would be the perfect traveling stroller for JustaBXgirl. When we go to events or on vacation we like having a full size stroller for storage and comfort. This has both. It even has access to the storage bin from the front which was a really cool feature to me.
5. Evenflo Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump: I used an Evenflo single electric breast pump when I was a pumping mom. It was affordable and got the job done. This one looks really nice and is really affordable.
Disclaimer: I was invited by MomTrends to attend the show as media. All of the opinions expressed are solely my own.