If you’re like me you are constantly on the lookout for ways to keep your littles healthy. We all know that Back To School season is quickly followed with Kids Get Sick season. Recently, JustaBXgirl and I were invited to learn about Bio-Kidz, make yummy snacks and get the low down on some good bacteria!
When I heard the word probiotics I automatically thought of yogurt. I’m betting there’s a good chance you did too. Guess what I found out? While there are some benefits to eating yogurt with probiotics, they are minuscule! Don’t be alarmed. Bio-Kidz has your kids (and you) covered.
While most yogurts are dusted with probiotics on top, Bio-Kidz contains billions of probiotic bacteria in each small 3.5 oz serving. One of these a day is all your children need to help keep their immune system strong.
I’ll leave you to the fact sheet later on in the post and instead share the fun that JustaBXmom and I had at the tasting event. It was held at the remarkable FreshmadeNYC. The kids were able to create their own apron to take home along with some yummy (and healthy) snacks.
And after that we all were able to take photos with our new Superheros. JustaBXgirl isn’t big on milk or milk-like drinks. Despite these being fermented milk products, she enjoyed it in the smoothies that were available for sampling. She also had a blast making delicious creations while wearing her custom apron.
• 80% of a child’s immune system lives in the intestine.
• Leading probiotic brand Bio-K+® launched Bio-Kidz® liquid, drinkable probiotics specifically for children.
• Bio-Kidz probiotics help support a healthy immune and digestive system.
• Bio-Kidz contains probiotic bacteria that are alive, active and ready to deliver their benefits as soon as you take them.
• Bio-Kidz contains 12.5 billion 100% probiotic bacteria per 3.5 oz. bottle.
• Bio-Kidz’s fresh, drinkable products are suitable for everyday use.
• Bio-Kidz is designed with a unique patented formula, combining Lactobacillus acidophilus CL1285, Lactobacillus casei LBC8OR and Lactobacillus rhamnosus CLR2.
• Lactobacillus Acidophilus helps maintain a healthy environment for good bacteria, while warding off bad bacteria.
• Lactobacillus Casei reinforces the intestinal barrier and immune system.
• Lactobacillus Rhamnosus repairs damages caused by bad bacteria, as well as secretes sugar that creates a protective bubble around the good bacteria.
• Bio-Kidz is available in strawberry and vanilla flavors.
You can find Bio-Kidz at Whole Foodz for $19.99.