Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. As always all opinions are honest and solely those of mine and JustaBXgirl.
This was my second baby show and I can tell you it is still a little overwhelming. There are so many baby products available that many parents can get a headache just trying to figure out where to start. Don’t you worry. That’s why you have me. I did the foot work and have brought you a few of my favorite items from this year’s show. And don’t worry if you don’t have itty bitty babies at home. A few of my selections work with older littles too!
- Pivot Travel System from Evenflo – I think I will cry when JustaBXgirl outgrows a stroller. I never expected to be one of those parents still pushing my child around at the age of four but the way our lifestyle is set up some days a stroller is just necessary. Add if the perks of having one with a large under carriage and we might still be using one at eight! I jest, I think. Seriously though, if you haven’t hear of the Pivot Travel System from Evenflo then you’re very welcome for this introduction. This travel system comes with the Safemax infant car seat and can be used six different ways. I loved that a friend of mine that came to the show said this was also her favorite stroller and the only one she will be accepting as a gift at her baby shower! Yup, this can be used for infants and big littles. Weight capacity is 50 pounds. JustaBXgirl is about 34 pounds and a tiny bit over three feet tall. She tried this one out at the show and said it was very comfy.
- Babymel Diaper Bags – I wasn’t familiar with the brand before the show but I am now a fan. You can see the Anya bag in the video below. It is my favorite and there are a lot of really good bags to choose from. The thing I like most about the bags from this brand is that while your littles might outgrow them you won’t. These are the type of bags you could use every day . And something else I adored about them is that they also offer bags for your littles to carry. They have a line called Zip and Zoe which have patterns that children will love.
- Shaka Attack Animal Storage Bins – I am constantly telling JustaBXgirl to put away her toys. I’m always looking for new ways to organize and to get her in on the task. These storage bins are the perfect thing for getting littles involved in the clean up process. They are fun and come in a variety of animals so feel free to start your own zoo! If you’re house is anything like my house you’ll need a zoo to put everything away. See more about the animal storage bins in the video below.
- Cruiser 3 from Kiddy – Car seat safety has always been a concern of mine but ever since my dad got into the accident after dropping us at the airport I am paranoid anytime JustaBXgirl is in a car. I am always worried about if our seat is installed correctly and if the placement is okay. Even now that she’s big enough for a booster I keep JustaBXgirl in a convertible seat. That being said when I saw the Cruiser 3 I wasn’t just drawn in by it’s really cool color, it just looks safe. After speaking with the brand I know that it is safe. And can support children from 33 pounds up to 63 inches (that’s taller than me) and 120 pounds (um, yup I can use this booster for myself!).
- Chess At Three – Do you follow them on social media? If not you should and if you’re in the NYC area check them out. This is a service not a product but I had to include it in my list because this is all JustaBXgirl wanted to do. They make learning how to play chess fun for our littles. They sing songs and break down what each piece does so that children can truly get an understanding of the game.
There were so many great items it was really difficult to narrow down this list. If you still need more check out my picks from last year because trust me they are still as good if not better than they were then.