We are so excited that Play Fair is coming back to NYC. It will be happening November 3rd and 4th and you do not want to miss it. We went last year and had so much fun! You can check out my thoughts after attending right here. We are definitely going again this year and we want to take one of you with us! Okay, maybe not with us because you might not want to be stuck hanging with me and JustaBXgirl all day BUT we want to see you attend. Keep reading to learn more about Play Fair and for your chance to win a pair of tickets.
What: Play Fair, a public celebration of play and entertainment for all ages, brings new and beloved toy and pop culture brands together under one roof for an interactive and fun-filled live event open to families, fans and media. A joint venture between the Toy Association and LeftField Media and presented by Spin Master and Toys “R” Us, Play Fair is nearly double in size in 2017, providing greater ways for children, parents, teenagers and fans to play! Families and fans will be delighted with hands-on exhibits and demonstrations, awe-inspiring displays, talent appearances, dozens of toy and entertainment brands, and never-before-seen exclusives. Attendees also receive a chance to vote for The Toy Association’s 2018 Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards.
At Play Fair, attendees can feel, touch, and take home their favorite toys and games — and be the first to glimpse the toys of tomorrow from more than 40 exhibitors including Cartoon Network, Hasbro, Just Play, K’NEX, LEGO, Midtown Comics, ALEX Brands, Moose Toys, Spin Master, The New York Doll Company, Toys “R” Us, VTech, Kvellix, Inc. (NUTSO) and WowWee. See firsthand which toys, games, and entertainment will be the biggest hits this season, just in time for Black Friday. More information can be found at www.playfairny.com/special-features.
WHEN: Play Fair 2017
Saturday, November 4th – Sunday, November 5th
10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
WHERE: Jacob K. Javits Center, Halls 1A and 1B
655 West 34th Street
- Larger-than-life play experiences and stage activities including a MineCraft VR station, ALEX® SPA, LEGO races, a NERF Arena, an augmented reality Ben 10 experience, a Guinness Book of World Record attempt to break the largest slime creation challenge with Maddie Rae’s Slime Glue, Builder demos with Magformers, live product unboxings, Shopkins fashion shows and more!
- Exciting photo opportunities with talent and costume characters from PAW Patrol®, Rusty Rivets, Toys “R” Us’ Geoffrey, Ben 10, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Peppa Pig, SpongeBob SquarePants, Leapfrog’s Scout & Violet, Shopkins, and more!
- Top 2017 holiday toys from drones and blasters to the best in kids’ crafts, collectibles, coding and more!
- Interview opportunities with representatives from more than 40 family entertainment & play companies, executives, and industry experts from The Toy Association.
- Interactive Exhibits – Enter the worlds of your favorite toys and games with hands-on exhibits fostering team-work, discovery, and play.
- Museum Quality Displays – Glimpse vintage toys, rare variants, and mock-ups of upcoming toys to learn about the past, present, and future of some of America’s favorite toys and games.
- Toy Unboxing – Be the first to see some of the biggest toys of the holidays.
- Celebrity Guests – Meet Mindy Thomas, co-host of NPR’s “Wow in the World”, the New York Knicks, the New York Rangers, Toy Designers, and more!
- Show Exclusives – Score limited edition toys only available at Play Fair! You’ll want to set aside some space in your toy chest or shelf for exclusives you won’t find anywhere else.
- And a Race Around NYC – Take your Play Fair badge to dozens of shops, museums, restaurants, and landmarks to get discounts, goodies, and freebies all weekend long.